Our Garden Story


                                                                                           

                ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“My Mom had started garden in our home.  ๐Ÿ˜ŠShe loved plants as much as she love us.

                 I was keenly watching her doing planting, watering, and caring the plants. She used to bring home some cuttings or seedlings whenever she goes out. ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ€ She loved them as her children, and the plants returned their love with their new shoots, new leaves and beautiful blooms. ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ It was a nice treat to our eyes, and the beauty of that garden was beyond words. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

                Somehow I don't have pictures of that lovely garden. 

                Years passed. New plants were added to our garden all the time. ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ

                And now it's been two years...She left us...We lost her...My Mom went Heaven to live with God on October 27th, 2020...๐Ÿ˜ข  She left this world, and her plants two years back. Like someone said, God call them back when he loves someone a lot! ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

                Its like I had lost myself. I couldn't even accept the reality. She was my best friend. Even in her critical condition I thought God will save her and make her hale and hearty.But nothing happened, everything became worse..and we lost her.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข I don't know how to explain it. My brother was the only one who bring me back to the life.

     Now we both together taking care of our Mom's Garden.

                


                                    





                



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เดฎเดจเดธ്เดธിเดฒെ เดตാเดคിเดฒുเด•เตพ